Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.doritaaga.com. If you continue to browse the website, you are agreeing to and are bound by the terms and conditions of the website.
The terms “We, Dori Taaga, Us” refers to the owner of the website.
The terms “You, Your” refers to the viewer or user to the website.
The user of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim or damage and a criminal offense.
2. The content of this website is for your general use only and are subjected to change without any notice.
3. Neither we nor any third party guarantees the accuracy, timeliness and performance of any information provided by this website.
4. This website contains material which is licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, appearance and graphics. Any usage of this without our copyright will be a violation on your part.
5. Your use of this website and any disputes arising from this website is subjected to the laws of India.